Beer yeast dryer is a drying equipment that indirectly conducts heating to heat and vaporize materials. However, yeast dryers on the market are mixed. What should we pay attention to when buying a yeast dryer?
1. When buying a yeast dryer, first understand your actual situation.
2. The size of the equipment site, the number of tons of dried yeast per day during working hours, the humidity of the yeast, and the current market price of the finished yeast product after drying.
3. On-site inspection at a regular yeast dryer manufacturer. During the inspection, you need to bring the drying raw materials. The manufacturer can give you a test machine on site to carefully observe whether the manufacturer has the production capacity and whether the drying equipment can dry your material to the ideal level, and if necessary, visit the factory for successful cases.
4. Consult the manufacturer's drying experts carefully and ask them to tailor the most professional yeast drying cost analysis and common knowledge of drying equipment operation.
5. When you understand the characteristics of the product, you should compare goods with each other. When negotiating the price of yeast dryers, we should carefully review the contract and treaties carefully, and be careful to prevent some manufacturers from using the word games in the contract to defraud unilateral breach of contract, using low-quality products to recharge or send some product parts less frequently, causing you unnecessary losses.
Zhengzhou Dingli is a professional yeast dryer manufacturer with more than 15 years of design and production experience. The products are exported to Vietnam, Thailand and other countries. For more details, you can contact online customer service for consultation.
Large Drying Plant & Free Customization